Lash lifts are in! Check out the what, whys, and how to schedule your appointment now (because, trust us, you’re gonna want to get in on this)!
What is a lash lift?
Think of it as a perm….. for your lashes. No, we aren’t going full 80’s just yet, but the concept is the same! A lash lift/perm sets your desired lash shape with a chemical solution. The results typically last 6-8 weeks.
How do lash lifts work?
As you lay down with your eyes closed, the lash lift technician follow these steps:
After cleaning all residue off of your lashes, a silicone curling pad is adhered to the top lid with a gentle adhesive. This pad is sloped, so when your lashes are pressed onto it, they take that shape as well.
Your lashes are then brushed back with the same gentle adhesive and secured onto the pad. They are then covered with 1. the perm solution and 2. the setting solution. After this, if you wish, the technician will also tint your lashes with a darkening solution.
Wait, that’s it? Yes! The whole session should take about an hour, with lash tint
Why should I get my lashes lifted?
- Long Lasting: As previously mentioned, lash lifts/perms typically last around 6-8 weeks.
- Low-Maintenance: After the first 24 hours post-perm, no further care is needed!
- Works on All Lashes: There is no lash prep or certain lash type needed for a lash lift- it works for everyone!
- Ability to Wear Mascara… or Not: Unlike falsies, you can wear mascara with a lash lift without fear of damage. Show off those luscious lashes!
- Low Cost to Results Ratio! Millennium lash lifts are just $50, add tint for an additional $25 for up to 8 weeks of perfection.
So, yes, perms are back, and our lashes have never looked better! If you, like us, are ready to give your lashes a makeover, call (850) 894-4772 to book an appointment at our Bannerman Crossings location or (850) 224-2222 to book an appointment at our Midtown location! See you soon! 😉